Van Veghten Bridge, over the Raritan River
Heading into Manville from Finderne
The Van Veghten house was built before 1720, and served as a headquarters for Quartermaster General Nathaniel Green during the American Revolution in the winter of 1778-1779.
To see where the Van Veghten House is located (9 Van Veghten Dr. Bridgewater, NJ 08807), click here.
Click the picture for the extra large view >