Harmony Plains School (later to become Main Street School)
S Main St and N Orchardt St, facing the parking lot
This is a picture from the book "Somerset County Memories - The Early Years",
published by the Courier News.
The caption reads:
"The original Main Street School, Manville, cica 1900. Bernhard Meyer, Jr. is in front holding the bat." Courtesy Marian Meyer
Click the picture for the extra large view >