Weston - standing on the sidewalk of South Main St, facing the "new" bridge, look to the left
1910's, prior to "Manville"
This is a picture from the book "Somerset County Memories - The Early Years",
published by the Courier News.
The caption reads:
"Weston Station near Zarephath, 1910s. This rail line was built originally as the New York and Philadelphia Air Line and ran from North Plainfield to Hillsborough.
The station was located just west of Franklin near Weston."
Click the picture for the extra large view >